您现在的位置:> 中国SUV网 > 新闻 > 访谈
雷诺-日产联盟总裁兼首席执行官卡洛斯戈恩专访
来源:中国SUV网作者:张芳浏览47477次
日产汽车在中国建立工厂及技术中心并进行本地化生产之后,到现在,今年销量将达到130万辆,很可喜的成绩。有了成功的经验,雷诺汽车同样可以达到这样的发展前景。......

在日本东京举办的东京车展于2015年10月28日开展,在本次车展上,日产汽车和雷诺汽车都带来了各自的最新技术和全新理念概念车型。作为雷诺-日产联 盟总裁兼首席执行官的卡洛斯·戈恩,一直是汽车圈内的风云人物,这次借着东京车展的机会,他接受了全球媒体的短暂专访,结合与中国相关的问题和解读,内容 整理如下:

Man: I am from China.  In 2003,Dongfeng Nissan was established and it has been 12 years and it has grown quickly and experienced a lot of success but Renault’s development in China is not very good so after the establishment of DongfengRenault many Chinese people think that there has been a lot of difficulties.  Maybe in 2016 there will be the first automobiles in China, what is your opinion about this, Dongfeng and Renault’s co-operation?  What about Dongfeng and Nissan’s co-operation?

Q:我来自中国。自2003年东风日产成立以来,12年已经过去了。在这12年中,东风日产实现了快速的增长并取得了许多可喜成绩。但雷诺在中国的发展似 乎并不理想。自东风雷诺成立之后,许多中国人认为雷诺遇到了很多困难。或许到2016年才会有第一辆汽车下线,您对此有何看法?东风与雷诺的合作情况如 何?东风和日产的合作情况又如何?

Mr Ghosn: Nissan before having their own plants in China used to sell 30-40,000 cars, this was in 2001/2.  After establishing the plant and technical centre and localising the production, this year Nissan will be selling 1,300,000 cars. At that moment a lot of people told me ‘You are coming to China too late’.  Why?  Honda was there, all the car makers was there and they said you are coming in too, what are you going to do?  How are you going to appeal?  We end up being the number one Japanese maker today in China with 1,250,000 cars.  What’s the base?  Localisation, good partner, good product, good understanding of the market, a lot of work and this is the result.  So arriving late or early isn’t going to make a difference because you can arrive early and do nothing, you can arrive late and race to the top.  When you look at the China market it is interesting.  A lot of people arrived early, made a big hit.  Some people arrived early and never did anything.  Look at the arrival of car makers in China, the timing, what brand arrived when and look at the photo today.  There is absolutely no correlation between when did you arrive and what’s the position you have in the hit parade of the Chinese market so I think judging Renault’s performance based on present sales which are based on one product, two products which are both imported, one from Spain and the other one from Korea, is not fair.  Obviously you can’t compete in China if you are not localised. 

A:日产汽车在中国建立工厂前,在2001年至2002年间的销量大约是每年3至4万辆。在中国建立工厂及技术中心并进行本地化生产之后,到今年,日产汽 车的今年销量将达到130万辆。当时,很多人对我说,“你们来中国来的太晚了”。为什么这样讲?丰田、本田已经进入中国,所有的汽车制造商都已经进入中 国,现在日产汽车也来到中国,日产汽车将做什么?如何吸引消费者?而今,我们在中国的今年销量将达到130万辆,在日系汽车制造商中名列第一。为什么能取 得这样的成绩?本地化,良好的合作伙伴,优质的产品,对于市场透彻的理解,和许多努力,所有这些铸就了日产今天的成就。因此,来得早与晚并没有太大关系, 因为来的早的可能什么都没有做,而来的晚的也可以奋起直追。当你研究中国市场的时候,你会发现很有趣。许多人进入中国市场进入的非常早,并取得了很大的成 功。但有些人虽然来的早,却毫无所获。看一下进入中国的汽车制造商,他们的入驻时间,再看一下当今的境况,你就会发现进入中国的时间与在中国主流市场上占 据何种地位并没有必然联系。因此,我认为基于现有的两款进口车辆(一款进口自西班牙,一款进口自韩国)的销量来评判雷诺的表现是不公平的。但很显然,如果 不进行本地化,就无法在中国开展竞争。

I think you are going to see the real potential of Renault when Renault will start producing in China and I think Renault’s growth in China will be very fast for a very simple reasons, is Renault is backing by all the experience of Nissan.  The plant in Wuhan copy paste on the Nissan plant.  The platforms used for Renault are Alliance platforms.  Most of the suppliers, local suppliers are also suppliers of Nissan and Renault, so the scale is much bigger.  The exchange of executives, the exchange of experience in marketing – I mean Renault is going to move very fast, so please do not judge the potential of Renault based on the present performance of Renault which is based on importing some cars from Korea.  This is just for a warm up to help the dealer network get ready.  I think you should have a clear opinion on Renault probably two or three years down the road when one, two, three cars of Renault localised will be launched and this is where you will see the potential, particularly that we are starting with the crossovers which is, as you know, one of the most dynamic segments of the Chinese market. 

我相信当雷诺在中国投产后,你会看到雷诺真正的潜力。而且,我相信雷诺在中国的增长将会非常迅速,原因非常简单,那就是雷诺有日产丰富的经验做支持。雷诺 位于武汉的工厂是在充分借鉴日产工厂的基础上建立的。雷诺的生产平台采用的是联盟的平台。大多数供应商包括本地供应商是雷诺和日产汽车两家公司共同的供应 商,因此供应商队伍的规模非常庞大。两家企业高层的交流及市场营销经验的交流,都会促使雷诺快速发展。因此,请不要仅凭雷诺目前从韩国进口的一些车型的销 量来评判雷诺的潜力。现在只是为完善经销商网络而做的一个热身。我想两、三年后,当雷诺的车型逐步实现本地化的时候,尤其是当我们进入中国最具活力的细分 市场之一——跨界车市场之后,你会对雷诺有个比较清晰的理解,能够看到雷诺真正的潜力。

(责任编辑:系统管理员)
  • 上一篇:
  • 下一篇:
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%